R19-1-203. Registration of a Retail Agent
- Pre-requisites for registration as a retail agent. A person may act as a retail agent only if the person:
- Holds one of the licenses listed in A.R.S. § 4-222(A);
- Has a written Cooperative-purchase Agreement, using a form available from the Department, with one or more licensees; and
- Submits the materials required under subsections (B) and (C) to the Department.
- To register as a retail agent, a licensee shall submit to the Department the application form prescribed by the Department. The licensee registering shall include the licensee's notarized signature affirming that the licensee will comply with all laws and this Chapter regarding cooperative purchases and that all information provided is true, correct, and complete.
- In addition to submitting the application form required under subsection (B), an applicant for registration as a retail agent shall submit:
1. A copy of every Cooperative-purchase Agreement reached with another licensee; and
2. The fee prescribed at A.R.S.§ 4-222(B).
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. §§ 4-112(B)(1)(d) and 4-222.