R19-1-325. Display of Warning Sign Regarding Consumption of Alcohol; Posting Notice Regarding Firearms
- As prescribed under A.R.S. § 4-261, a licensed retailer shall post one or more warning signs, which are available without charge from the Department, regarding consumption of alcohol during pregnancy.
- An on-sale retailer that wishes to prohibit possession of a weapon on the licensed premises shall post the notice described in A.R.S. § 4-229, which is available without charge from the Department,:
- In a conspicuous location accessible to the general public, and
- Immediately adjacent to the license posted as required under A.R.S. § 4-262 and R19-1-301.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. §§ 4-261 and 4-262.