R19-1-402. Registered Retail Agent: Notice of Change in Cooperative-purchase Agreement; List of Cooperative Members
- As required under A.R.S. § 4-222(A), a retail agent registered under R19-1-203 shall provide written notice to the Department within 10 days after a licensee with whom the registered retail agent has a cooperative-purchase agreement terminates the registered retail agent's authority. The registered retail agent shall ensure that the notice identifies the licensee terminating the cooperative-purchase agreement and shall send a copy of the notice to all affected wholesalers.
- A retail agent registered under R19-1-203 shall submit to the Department a copy of a new cooperative purchase agreement between the registered retail agent and another licensee within 10 days after entering into the cooperative-purchase agreement.
- In addition to submitting a copy of each cooperative-purchase agreement to the Department, a retail agent registered under R19-1-203 shall submit to the Department a list that includes the following information regarding each licensee with which the registered retail agent has a cooperative-purchase agreement:
- Name of licensee;
- Address of licensed premises; and
- License numbers of each licensee with which the registered retail agent has a cooperative-purchase agreement.
- A registered retail agent shall report to the Department a change in any of the information submitted under subsection (C) within 10 days of the change.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-222.