R19-1-405. Notice of Change in Status: Active or Nonuse
- A licensee that ceases to manufacture, sell, or deal in spirituous liquor for 30 consecutive days shall submit notice to the Department, on a form that is available from the Department.
- Except as provided in subsection (D), a licensee that puts a license on nonuse status by complying with subsection (A) may put the license on active status by submitting notice to the Department, on a form that is available from the Department.
- If a license is on nonuse status for more than five months, the licensee shall pay the surcharge prescribed at A.R.S. § 4-203(G) when the license is returned to active status by complying with subsection (B).
- Under A.R.S. § 4-203(G), if a license is on nonuse status for 36 months, the license automatically reverts to the state unless extended by the Director for good cause.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-203.