R19-1-502. On-sale Retail Personnel Records
- As required by A.R.S. § 4-119, an on-sale retail licensee shall maintain a record of every employee of the business that includes the following information about the employee:
- Full legal name,
- Residential address,
- Date of birth, and
- Description of the employee's responsibilities.
- A licensee shall maintain the records required under subsection (A) for two years after an individual ceases to be an employee of the business.
- A licensee shall make the records maintained under subsection (A) available, upon request, to the Department for examination.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-119.