R19-1-503. Records Regarding Cooperative Purchases
- A retail agent registered under A.R.S. § 4-222 and R19-1-203 shall maintain a copy of every cooperative-purchase agreement between the registered retail agent and another licensee for two years after termination of the cooperative-purchase agreement.
- A retail agent registered under A.R.S. § 4-222 and R19-1-203 shall maintain in accordance with R19-1-501:
- A copy of a cooperative purchase order placed with a wholesaler;
- A copy of a cooperative-purchase invoice provided by a wholesaler; and
- A record of the following regarding each cooperative member:
- The kind and quantity of spirituous liquor ordered and delivered;
- Monies received from the cooperative member; and
- The date on and location at which spirituous liquor is delivered to the cooperative member.
- A wholesaler that fills a cooperative-purchase order submitted by a retail agent registered under A.R.S. § 4-222 and R19-1-203 shall prepare and provide to the registered retail agent a master invoice of the cooperative purchase that shows the spirituous liquor purchased by each cooperative member and the amount of the discount provided for the cooperative purchase.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-222.