R19-1-604. Closure Due to Violence
- If the Director determines that an act of violence is apt to occur at a licensed premises and that action is needed to protect the public health, safety, or welfare, the Director shall order that:
- The licensee closes the doors of the licensed premises to the public;
- No spirituous liquor be sold or served to any individual on the licensed premises; and
- Only the licensee, employees of the licensee, and peace officers are allowed on the licensed premises.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-210