R19-1-309. Prohibited Acts
- A licensee or an employee of a business shall take reasonable steps to ensure that an individual on the licensed premises, including an employee or independent contractor of the licensed premises, does not:
- Expose any portion of the individual's anus, vulva, or genitals;
- Grope, caress, or fondle or cause to be groped, caressed, or fondled the breasts, anus, vulva, or genitals of another individual with any part of the body; or
- Perform an act of sexual intercourse, masturbation, sodomy, bestiality, or oral copulation.
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-112(B)(1)(b).