R19-1-310. Prohibited Films and Pictures
- A licensee shall ensure that a film, slide picture, or other reproduction is not shown on the licensed premises if the film, slide picture, or other reproduction depicts:
- An act of sexual intercourse, masturbation, sodomy, bestiality, oral copulation, or a sexual act prohibited by law;
- An individual being touched, caressed, or fondled on the breast, anus, vulva, or genitals;
- An individual displaying a portion of the individual's pubic hair, anus, vulva, or genitals; or
- Use of an artificial device or inanimate object to depict an activity described under subsections (1) through (3).
- This Section is authorized by A.R.S. § 4-112(B)(1)(b).