A.R.S. §4-227.01: Channel pricing
- The wholesaler may employ channel pricing to sell its product to on-sale licensees at a different price than the wholesaler sells its product to off-sale licensees. All channel pricing discounts must be:
- Based on the volume of the product delivered within a twenty-four hour period.
- Made equally available to each retailer in that retailer's channel.
- If an establishment has multiple licenses at the same location and the licenses are not from the same channel, the spirituous liquor shall be sold under the channel that represents the primary use of the premises.
- For the purposes of this section, "product" means a particular brand of spirituous liquor in a designated size container or a mix of brands and containers when sold on a combined basis as established by the wholesaler that is offered in quantity discount terms established by the wholesaler.