Wholesaler Application Kit (Series 04)
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Application
- Application Requirements
- Alien Status Form
Each application for a new liquor license includes The Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status For State Public Benefits Form (AKA Aliens Status Form). Beginning April 1, 2009, this Federal- and State-required form must be completed by;
- statutory agents;
- individual owners including Joint Tenants With Right of Survivorship (JTWROS); and
- each partner (who is a person) in a partnership including general and limited partners. This does not include corporations which are partners.
To help you complete the form are Attachments A & B and frequently asked questions (Alien Status Form FAQs) below.
This non-transferable liquor license allows a wholesaler to warehouse and distribute for sale, spirituous liquor to a licensed retailer. A wholesaler may not have a financial interest in a retail spirituous liquor business.
- A wholesaler may:
- Participate in a licensed "special event" by furnishing advertising, sponsorship and services and donating spirituous liquor to a non-profit organization.
- Stock, price and rotate product at a retail business (at the point of sale only).
- Furnish advertising novelties (value of less than $5.00) directly to consumers (they may not pass through the retailer).
- Offer sampling of new products or products unfamiliar to the person receiving the sample.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: A wholesaler may not have a financial interest in a retail spirituous liquor business. A wholesaler may not offer illegal inducements to a retailer nor engage in commercial coercion or bribery or other unlawful trade practices. An Employee Log must be kept by the licensee of all persons employed at the premises including each employee's name, date and place of birth, address and responsibilities.
ARIZONA STATUTES AND REGULATIONS:A.R.S. Â§4-201, 4-202, 4-203, 4-209(B)(4), 4-209(D)(4), 4-243, 4-243.01; Rule R19-1-226; R19-1-228.
|Average Approval Time:||Sixty-five (65) to one-hundred five (105) days.|
|Period of Issuance:||One (1) year with option to renew.|
|Non-refundable application fee:||$100.00|
|Fingerprint fee per card:||Finger Print Services|
|Interim Permit fee:||$100.00|
|Fees Due Upon Approval:|
|Final fees (full year):||$1,750.00|
|Final fees (half year):||$1,625.00|
|Annual renewal fee (includes surcharge):||$320.00|