Conveyance Application Kit (Series 08)
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Application
- Application Requirements
- Alien Status Form
- Privileges By License Type
Each application for a new liquor license includes The Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status For State Public Benefits Form (AKA Aliens Status Form). Beginning April 1, 2009, this Federal- and State-required form must be completed by;
- statutory agents;
- individual owners including Joint Tenants With Right of Survivorship (JTWROS); and
- each partner (who is a person) in a partnership including general and limited partners. This does not include corporations which are partners.
To help you complete the form are Attachments A & B and frequently asked questions (Alien Status Form FAQs) below.
This non-transferable,on-sale retail privileges liquor license allows the owner or lessee of an operating airline, railroad or boat to sell all spirituous liquors in individual portions or in original containers for consumption only on the plane, train or boat.
- Applicant must designate a dock as the homeport for the boat.
- Notice of the application must be prominently placed on the dock that is the homeport.
- The boat must have a displacement of not less than fifty (50) tons and a passenger capacity of eighty (80) persons or more.
- The boat must have a current Coast Guard certification.
- No spirituous liquor sales may be made on a boat in dock earlier than fifteen (15) minutes prior to departure and shall not be served after a boat returns to the dock.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Applicants, licensees, and managers must take a Title 4 training course (liquor handling, laws and regulations) prior to approval. A pregnancy warning sign for pregnant women consuming spirituous liquor must be posted within twenty (20) feet of the cash register or behind the bar. An Employee Log must be kept by the licensee of all persons employed at the premises including each employee's name, date and place of birth, address and responsibilities.
ARIZONA STATUTES:A.R.S. Â§4-119, 4-201, 4-202, 4-203, 4-205.07, 4-209(B)(8), 4-209(D)(8), Rule R19-1-235; R19-1-312
|Average Approval Time:||Sixty-five (65) to one-hundred five (105) days.|
|Period of Issuance:||One (1) year with option to renew.|
|Non-refundable application fee:||$100.00|
|Fingerprint fee per card:||Finger Print Services|
|Interim Permit fee:||$100.00|
|Fees Due Upon Approval:|
|Final fees (full year):||$1,795.00|
|Final fees (half year):||$1,612.50|
|Annual renewal fee (includes surcharge):||$295.00|